Effective date: January 27, 2022
SCOTT BILLINGTON (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.scottbillington.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We use Matomo Analytics with cookies disabled except for anonymous session data.
What Does Our Session Cookie Track
- Anonymized IP address of user
- Anonymized User ID
- Date and time of the request
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in local user’s timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded (Download)
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked (Outlink)
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the user: Page speed)
- Location of the user: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (Geolocation)
- Main Language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- User Agent of the browser being used (User-Agent header)
Third Party Plugins
Our Service is a WordPress website that uses both free and purchased third-party plugins. We do our best to not allow those plugins to track you in any way, but there is always the possibility that those plugin developers have a way to get your anonymous data like IP address and geolocation. If you are concerned about any of your information being compromised, please contact us at https://www.scottbillington.com/contact/
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this website page:
- By mail at P.O. Box 13367, New Orleans, LA 70185